"A SENIOR LADY IN MICHIGAN PROTESTS ANIMAL ABUSE. MOVE OVER MICHAEL VICK. YOU OWE EVERYONE AN APOLOGY."
The above statement spurred a first time senior lady to author and publish a childen's book to show children compassion and respect for all animals.
More can be learned about this beautiful book by going to the web site below.

Please let me know what you think and get "WILD THING" today for a child that you know and love.


3 comments:
NOW I SEE HOW TO POST COMMENTS...I HOPE YOU ALL DO NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE. JUST GIVE STUFF A CHANCE TO LOAD I GUESS...OK? LET ME KNOW.
Milly,I just loved this book, I cant hardly wait for you to publish another one.... :)
Genny
Thanks, Genny. Yes, there is another book waiting to go, "A Long Winter's Nap". Another message sending story for kids. Will let you know. I see that visitors to this blog must sign in in order to post.
Post a Comment